Monday, January 4, 2010

Starting Post

Hello World!

This is my blog
My name is Zach Kessler

I'm 21, born in March

I'm writting this blog out of boredom, and who knows, maybe I'll entertain someone
It could happen



Well, I figure I can just try writing what I'm thinking of


Music:
Current Playlist

This has been running on Shuffle almost all of the time when I'm on the Computer now

Games(flash):
I Love Traffi
c
Bubba Time
Defend Your Honor!

These games are what I have been playing online
The first two are puzzle games, the third is a tower defense game


Movies:
The Men Who Stare At Goats
-Funny, Smart, and Jeff Bridges is the man

Books:
And Another Thing...
by Eoin Colfer
The Lost Symbol
by Dan Brown
So, my book section normally is non-existant, but I recieved these and am glad to say that I love them
I'm still reading And Another Thing... but, it's a pretty entertaining entry in the series, even if it isn't written by Douglas Adams


That's All for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment