Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week of 1/11/10 - 1/17/10

Well, turbulent times are passing, at least for now.
I finally picked out my classes for the semester, after getting a 1.3 GPA and getting put on academic probation

Anyway, here they, for the curious...



Well, depressing stuff out of the way...


Music:

This has been a mashup week, If you want to know more about these songs, feel free to visit the DJ's websites. If you want to know what certain songs are a mashup OF, leave a comment with which song, and I will tell you if I know.


Movies:
Just saw "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"
Very freaky...but interesting
I liked it, but it has a confusing ending

Games:
Gravit-Eye
Paradox Embrace
Dolphin Olympics 2

Gravit-Eye is a neat puzzle game...it requires some timing and, at times, fast-paced logic.
-Not for the directionally challenged

Paradox Embrace
Now, this is a puzzle that is cool.
You shift between 3 personalities (Science, Mythology, Neither)
Different enemies and obstacles show up for each personality

Dolphin Olympics 2
Now, this is a 'classic', but I have been playing it recently
On Kongregate, they have a badge for reaching "The Restaurant at the end of the Universe"
Which is a HG2G book/location - Hysterical


Books:
Speaking of HG2G, I'm about halfway through "And Another Thing..."
I've just been to lazy to read it






Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment